Hi there. Things I would like you to know:
- I have literally been reading zero blogs lately. I will catch up someday. This day will be sooner than later. I'm still committed to the blog world. Don't you worry.
- I think I'm going to start working on a new blog design. That might inspire me some.
- The pants I'm wearing above are Amy's. She sent them to me as part of a clothes swap. I kept them and never photographed me wearing them even though I love them to death. I've had them nearly a year and she probably hates me. But aren't they cute? They're from an authentic Korean market!
- Speaking of things that come from an authentic Korean market*, my boyfriend and I broke up last week. We'd been together for two years. Even though I did the breaking up, it still sucks. There's been a lot of moping going on lately.
- Unfortunately, moping and getting one's blog back up and running do not play nice together. Boo. Hiss.
- I still have not purchased anything in the clothing or accessory department since July 15. That's 46 B.A. days. I counted all by myself.
* Well, not really. But he is half Korean.
Top: Free People
Shoes: Steve Madden (I think)