Tell your friends!
Hopefully, I made the graphic as question-free as possible, but to clarify on the "where" part: on October 19th, I'll publish a post here where, at the bottom, you can add a link to your post. The content of the post is pretty open and up to you! Anything from a simple list of why you love your body to a detailed essay about how you got there is welcome. If you're in need of ideas, here are some probing questions to get you going:
- Have you ever felt like you focused too much on your appearance?
- How has society's view of beauty affected your body image?
- When you look in the mirror, what's the first thought you have?
- How have you helped improve your body image over time?
- What simple things do you do that consistently promote a positive body image within yourself?
- Have you always had the same opinion on your body, or has it been more positive or negative in the past?
The sky's the limit here! Those were just a couple of ideas. I've got a bunch more, too, so if you're stuck on a topic, feel free to contact me and we can work it out. ;)
And, if you're one of those people who like to include a picture with their post, I've made some banners for y'all. If you need any other sizes, just let me know and I'll poop one out!