If you own a blog, you're probably interested in promoting it. Some devote more time to this than others, and some do it better than others (leaving a "beautiful! check out my blog @ ushouldrlyvistmyblognow.blogspot.com" type of comment tends to annoy people and encourages them to do exactly the opposite). There's been a lot of hubbub surrounding guest posting recently. Supposedly, it's one of the best ways to promote your blog to new audiences (AND, it's a lot less annoying than a "VISIT MY BLOG OR ELSE!" comment). But how often do you see guest posts in the fashion blogging world? Not very often. Let's change that!
If you want to be a part of the new "Guest Post Group", email me this information:
1) Your name and URL
2) How many times per month you would be interested in guest posting
3) Three words that describe your style
4) The types of guest posts you'd be interested in writing (provide me with an example, if possible)
- Your blog must have something to do with fashion
- It must be written in English
- The Guest Post Group is all about quality, not quantity. I want to ensure that each guest post you write will show effort and passion. If your current blog posts do not meet this standard, I have the right to not allow you "in" the group. We're not elitist by any means; I just want to make sure that you have a passion for fashion blogging itself, not just a passion for more hits.
Once there's enough people:
1) I'll match you up with a blogger and provide you with their contact information. The blogger you are paired up with will be writing a guest post for your blog, and you'll be writing a guest post for their blog.
2) You two can discuss what topics you want to cover in each guest post (I can provide you with some ideas, if you want!)
3) Your guest post will be posted on your partner's blog, and your partner's guest post with be posted on your blog
4) Watch as your blog extends itself to a new audience!
You'll be paired up with a new blogger for every post you wish to do. For example, if I said I'd be cool doing two guest posts per month, I'd do one guest post for Blogger X and one guest post for Blogger Y.
Sound good to you? Then email me your information at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Remember to tell your friends about the Guest Post Group! We want to make this group as diverse and big as possible! Blog about it, tweet about it, shout it from the roof tops, whatever! Permalink: http://2eyesinthemirror.blogspot.com/2010/11/introducing-guest-post-group.html